- Our Most Versatile Tongs - Universal Wolf's Jaw style tongs are great for securely gripping a variety of stock sizes and shapes.
- Used By Beginners And Professionals - An essential tool for your forge whether you're a beginner blacksmith or a seasoned pro.
- Lightweight Control and Balance - 16 inches (400mm) long and weighs approximately 1.5lbs (.68kg).
- Ultra-Strong Steel Craftsmanship - Durable forging tongs designed for blacksmiths, bladesmiths, and farriers.
- Trusted Quality – Caliburn Tools is a USA-based supplier of high-quality blacksmith and farrier tools built to last a lifetime; all backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Fast & Free Shipping everywhere in the US
Forge new knives, blades, and more with wolf jaw blacksmith tools that offer better balance and control over all your metal work.
Working around heavy metals, high heats, and intense construction are all second nature to blacksmiths, bladesmiths, and farriers, which is why they know that the right tool can make all the difference both in safety and in end quality. That’s why Caliburn makes the best wolf jaw tongs for crafters who need control, stability, strength, and long-term resilience.
Made for professionals and DIY enthusiasts, these multipurpose blacksmithing tools are lightweight, extremely durable, and feature a wolf jaw head for gaining a better grip on your project. And because they’re 16” in length, you don’t have to worry about getting to close to the fires or too far away from the metals you’re pounding out.
- Wolf Jaw Blacksmithing Tongs
- Full Metal Handled Grip
- Bladesmith, Forging, Farrier, DIY Use
- Overall Length: 16”
- Overall Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Guaranteed Tough and Reliable
- US-Based Supplier
Pound out metals, craft knife blades, and improve your grip on stocks with rugged wolf jaw blacksmith tools from Caliburn by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above.