- 18" Steel Bolt Tongs – Designed for blacksmiths and bladesmiths, our V-bit forging tongs offer an ultra-strong grip, ideal balance and long-lasting strength.
- Slip-Resistant Grip – Versatile iron tongs for blacksmithing provide a perfect grip on railroad spikes. Can be used for a variety of round, flat, and square stock.
- Lightweight Balance – Our forging tools are 18” long and approximately 2 lbs. overall which makes them easier to squeeze, grip, and manage when pounding iron.
- Rugged Steel Craftsmanship – Forged with heavy-duty steel, these durable tongs are built for long-term resilience and can withstand very high temperatures.
- Trusted Quality – Caliburn Tools is a USA-based supplier of high-quality blacksmith tools built to last a lifetime; all backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Fast & Free Shipping everywhere in the US
Enhance your control over knife blades, railroad spikes, or other DIY projects with V-bit bolt blacksmith tongs from Caliburn.
Forging is an art form that requires the right tools to help ensure you maintain a safe, stable work environment; especially when you’re gripping hot metals and pounding out shapes with a hammer. That’s why we create rugged, heavy-duty V-bit bolt blacksmith tongs that offer a strong grip over round, flat, and square stocks and ensure a strong, non-slip grip no matter how hard you’re working.
Made for both DIY craftsman and true professionals, these are the ultimate blacksmithing tools for anyone who needs more direct control over their work. And because they’re longer, lightweight, and offer just the right balance, you can focus more on getting the job done right and less about if your tools are going to hold up.
- V-Bit Bolt Blacksmithing Tongs
- Professional-Grade Steel Jaws
- Full Metal Handled Grip
- Bladesmith, Forging, Farrier, DIY Use
- Overall Length: 18”
- Overall Weight: 2 lbs.
- Guaranteed Tough and Reliable
- US-Based Supplier
Ideal for crafters who love making knives or need to grip railroad spikes, get these V-bit bolt blacksmith tongs today by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above now.