- Essential Knife Making Tool -- This set of steel V-bit bladesmith tongs are designed to give you more control over knife blades when pounding out hot steel.
- Strong, Non-Slip Grip – Able to grip and support round, flat, or square stock, Caliburn Z-V-bit style tongs offer more control and precision.
- Ideal Length and Balance – At 16” long and about 2 lbs. in weight, these blacksmith tools are easier to manage, lift, squeeze, and maneuver when working at the forge.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction – Rugged and durable steel knifemaking tongs are rust and corrosion resistant for long-lasting reliability.
- Trusted Quality – Caliburn Tools is a USA-based supplier of high-quality blacksmithing and bladesmithing tools built to last a lifetime; all backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Fast & Free Shipping everywhere in the US
Ensure you create a blade with perfect balance and craftsmanship by getting a better grip on it with Caliburn knifemaking tongs.
Whether you’re working on creating custom knives for your clients, enjoy working with your hands in your own forge, or just need more stability when pounding out knife blades, nothing provides more strength, balance, and reliability than Caliburn Z-V-Bit Knifemaking Blacksmith Tongs. Designed for heavy-duty resilience, our steel blacksmithing tools offers ideal support for gripping with one hand while you’re hammering with the other.
Crafted with premium-grade iron and made to easily grip flat, round, or square stocks, they’re long enough to keep your hands away from heavy swings or hot elements, but light enough to ensure they don’t wear you down. Perfect for DIY or professional-grade work, choose Caliburn and get the most value for your investment.
- Knifemaking and Blacksmithing V-Bit Tongs
- Professional-Grade Steel Construction and Jaws
- Full Metal Handled Grip
- Overall Length: 16”
- Overall Weight: 2 lbs.
- Designed for Blacksmiths, Metallurgy, Forging
- Guaranteed Tough and Reliable
- US-Based Supplier
Get this heavy-duty V-bit style knifemaking tongs for your custom creations by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above now.