- Strong-Grip Wolf Jaw Tongs – Offering a superior grip over round and square stock, this is an ideal forging tool for blacksmiths and bladesmiths.
- Extra Long Jaws -- Extended head length that has multiple grip points to help support all types of forging and metalwork.
- Rugged Steel Construction – Made to withstand high heat and hold up to metalworking, our iron tongs for blacksmithing offer balance, strength, reliability, and resilience.
- Enhanced Control and Balance – Along with extra-long wolf jaw heads these forging tongs are 18” long for better distance and are only 2 lbs. for lightweight balance.
- Trusted Quality – Caliburn Tools is a USA-based supplier of high-quality blacksmith and farrier tools built to last a lifetime; all backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
- Fast & Free Shipping everywhere in the US
Caliburn 18" Wolf Jaw blacksmith tongs are made to give crafters more control, balance, and strength when they’re forging ahead.
When you’re forging heavy metals you need tools that keep your hands safe away, give you control over your craft, and support all your transitions, which is why Caliburn makes the best blacksmithing tools possible.
Crafted with heavy-duty steel, these multipurpose blacksmith, bladesmith, knifemaking, and forging tools feature an advanced wolf jaw head that’s longer and more reliable, and just the right weight/balance ratio to ensure you can swing that hammer without missing a beat.
Ideal for crafters, professionals, and DIY enthusiasts alike, when you need the best blacksmith tools to help you out on the job, choose Caliburn.
- Wolf Jaw Blacksmithing Tongs
- Extended Jaw Length and Grip
- Full Metal Handled Grip
- Bladesmith, Forging, Farrier, DIY Use
- Overall Length: 18”
- Overall Weight: 2 lbs.
- Guaranteed Tough and Reliable
- US-Based Supplier
Maintain more control over your blacksmithing work with tools designed for heavy-duty pounding, high-intensity heat, and serious metal work by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ above now.